Coronavirus Update: I am so sorry but I have been in touch with my insurer and my Personal Liability insurance will not cover my work/our sessions for the Coronavirus. This means that neither yourself or myself are covered if anyone falls ill due to our sessions. Sadly the affect of this is that I will have to cancel all HV sessions indefinitely. In addition this also means that we need to cancel performances with the Folk festival and National Competition as we not covered for those events either. It is extremely disappointing and upsetting and I promise to keep in touch if anything changes.
ALL DATES TBC
Oxford Folk Festival – Saturday 18 April 2020 CANCELLED
National Sign Singing Competition — Saturday 2nd May 2020– CANCELLED
Blenheim Palace as part of Buddy Ensemble — Tuesday 7 July 2020
3 thoughts on “Upcoming Performances– Coronavirus update all cancelled”
Hi, are there any performances coming up this month or next?
We are holding our first meeting of 2020 tonight and will be discussing plans for the Spring. We have no scheduled performances yet and we will post them as soon as we have confirmation.
Dear Jack, We have been in discussions and some of the proposed upcoming performances will be at the Oxford Folk Festival on 18 April, National Sign Singing Competition 2 May, and Blenheim Palace (tbc) on 7 July.